Saturday, July 28, 2012

I had the best day with YOU today


Now I know why all the trees change in the fall
I know you were on my side
Even when I was wrong
And I love you for giving me your eyes
Staying back and watching me shine

And I didn't know if you knew

So I'm taking this chance to say
That I had the best day
With you today


-"The Best Day"
Taylor Swift

I was thinking about this mother/daughter song the other day
as my mom and I spent the day together, shopping.
While we tend to get on each other's nerves,
(that'll happen when you are too much alike)
some of my best days are spent bonding with my mom.

So before I get too sentimental on you and have everyone crying,
here is a little recap of my Thursday spent shopping in Sioux Falls.

Caffeinated and ready to go!

We ate a sensible lunch at the park
by the Sertoma Butterfly exhibit in Sioux Falls, SD

By the willow tree near our picnic table
My dad is obsessed with making sure mom's new Prius is taken care of--
So I did a little curb check for him.
All Clear!

We finally found a nice bedding set within my budget

My first cut-out dress!!
And only $15.00!
Thank you, Charlotte Russe!

My new favorite place to eat
Soooo delicious!
And much needed after a long day of shopping
Some of my purchases...
And some more!

I may have done a bit of damage to my checking account,
but I will forgive myself.

Twas a good day.
Twas a good day.





3 comments:

  1. That place looks great :) I'm so glad you stopped by! I haven't met anyone else who is majoring in Nutrition, so awesome! Look forward to following along with your blog!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for stopping by! I love reading blogs from other people interested in the same profession as I am! :)

      XO
      Amanda

      Delete
  2. My Copy is on order. Weight loss isn't so much as toning up is what I need!! That and to learn to eat better.......like you!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your kind words :)