Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Marital Bliss

Happy Monday!

I have a very important announcement for you guys:
I'm getting MARRIED...
someday.

Fooled you!

I'm thinking it would make the most sense to
find a man first.

Remember a couple weeks ago when I was talking about
my friend Kacie's Bachelorette party?
Well the thing about Bachelorette parties is
that a wedding generally follows.
I was just proofreading old blog posts today,
{boy, have I made plenty of errors while in a rush lately!}
and I realized I hadn't shared pictures from Kacie's special day.
Some blurry pictures of the ceremony.
Kacie is so gorgeous--as usual :)
The Mr. & Mrs.

The reception...
You had me at "Cheesecake Bar" &
"Smoothie Bar"
One of my favorite couples around--
Stuart and Sarah

Ohh...
And just me with all my dates.
Form a line, boys.
Not all at once.
I had to entertain this guy ALL day during his birthday,
while Sarah was with the Bridal Party...
Lucky guy, I tell ya!
What a lovely bridesmaid--
aka my friend, Sarah
Just lookin' like a hot mess while stuffing my face.
What else is new?
The humidity was not friendly that day.
I was finally able to steal the bride for a few minutes

I miss my study buddies already--
Kacie is transferring schools and Sarah is
switching locations for Nursing school
You are lying if she is not the cutest thing you've ever seen! :)

I can't think of a better way to start off my week
than with a recap of this special day!

Congrats again to the Mr. & Mrs!!!


8 comments:

  1. That wedding looks like so much fun and your dress is so adorable! I can't wait to hear about your wedding "someday"! No rush, though. ;)

    I'm your newest follower, and I noticed you received the Versatile Blogger award! Because I love your blog and can't wait to read more, I nominated you for another award over at my blog! I hope you'll check it out! =)

    loveontheloop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks, Jess!! And also thank you for the award! I will be sure to pass it on in an upcoming post. :)

    XO
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in that dress! And you look 5 million times better than me stuffing my face!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I'm now following yours!

    www.glamhungrymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair has definitely seen better days (without humidity) and it needs a trim, but thanks girl! :)

      XO
      Amanda

      Delete
  5. Thanks for following our blog! And I can't believe you don't have a line of boys waiting!! You are gorgeous!! Glad to have connected with you!
    Laura
    abrunetteduet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you are too sweet! And of course, I am glad to be one of your latest followers! :)

      XO
      Amanda

      Delete

I love your kind words :)