Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pass it On, Versatile Blogger!

After a long, frustrating day of research last week,
I was delighted to find comments of encouragement right here on my blog.
Just like a football team needs cute cheerleaders on the sidelines,
sometimes I think I need some people on the sidelines of my life--
cheering me on.
{But don't worry. I won't make you wear a uniform ;) }
Can I just say that my 16 followers are the sweetest you will ever find?
And ya hear that?
16!
Only 14 more to go and I shall be giving a fabulous necklace away to one of YOU!

But as I was starting to feel much better about my stressful day,
I soon discovered something else that brought a smile to my face.
Laura, over at Fall in Love,
awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award.
Thanks, girl!



To be perfectly honest, I didn't even know fun little
blogging awards existed.
{Give me a break. I'm the new girl!}
So here is the deal, I must now spill 7 tid-bits about myself.
{I know you are just dying to hear them}
Then, I must pass on this lovely award to
15 blogs that I have either recently started following or
just love in general.

Here we go!
1.) I love running! It is the ultimate stress-reliever.
I would be one crabby Amanda if I lost my ability to run.
My celebration of National Running Day in June
2.) I would go crazy if I weren't organized.
My closet is even color-coded.

3.) I would love to learn to cook well...and enjoy the process
(This is a work in progress)
Ohh just sipping Sparkling Grapefruit Juice and
wishing I really knew how to cook

4.) My guilty pleasure is peanut butter
(I eat it by the spoonfu!l)

5.) I am a Dietetics student and my dream job would be to own my own business,
where I serve as both a personal trainer and dietitian--a life coach of sorts!

6.) I am terrible on keeping up with current events since graduating from high school
(My debate coach would be so ashamed!!)
In my defense, I haven't consistently had cable
since my senior year of high school

7.) Money is a huge cause of stress in my life.
I have yet to take out a student loan
(thanks to generous scholarships),
but I may just have a heart attack the day it is a necessity to take one out!


 So there you have it!
I am a pretty boring 20-year old girl.
I probably should have warned you of that before you proceeded to read this post.
Ahh well.

Now it is time to pass on the torch
by selecting 15 bloggers to participate in the Versatile Blogger Award. 


From Elizabeth, With Love

Framed Frosting
 
Exactly As We Are
 A Touch of Class

BEAUtiful mess


C'est La Vie

Eat Yourself Skinny

Fit2Flex*

Living in Yellow

Lovely Little Things

our little balham life

Sophistifunk

Chasing Birdies

My Beautiful, Crazy Life

My Life in Food

 I can't wait to hear from you, lovely ladies!

16 comments:

  1. i am the same way about running, i am really crabby if i don't get my run in. best way to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! My day just doesn't feel quite right without a nice run.

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      XO
      Amanda

      Delete
  2. Girl you just absolutely made my night!! I'll be sure to give you a shout out on my blog soon. :)

    Shelby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Shelby! I love your blog! :)

      XO
      Amanda

      Delete
  3. Hiya Amanda, thought i would pop by and say hello and then i saw my little award up there :)
    SO LOVELY :)
    I agree with you about the cooking - unless i have someone there to supervise it is just not going to happen!!!
    Would love to do a button swap - putting you up there now!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added your button! And I must say it looks quite lovely on my blog ;)

      XO
      Amanda

      Delete
    2. eek it does look cute - thank you boyfriend for making it for me!!!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE peanut butter, too :)
    SO delicious! I could eat it on anything, haha!

    Thanks so much for the award, sweet girl!
    Means a lot to me!

    And OF COURSE...congrats to you for receiving it!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! :) And I am glad you liked the award.

      XO
      Amanda

      Delete
  5. Congrats!! Newest follower! Let me know when your business is up and running! I could use a personal trainer ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It may be a few years, but I will keep ya posted ;)

      XO
      Amanda

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much Amanda, this is so sweet :) I am right there with ya on the peanut butter thing...it's bad. And we're gonna need to figure out this whole cooking thing if we're living off campus this year! uh ohhhh.

    Sarah
    www.fromelizabethwithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know! I'm running out of time to learn how to cook before school starts! I need to get motivated!

      And you are so welcome! :)
      XO
      Amanda

      Delete
  7. got round to posting up mine!!
    http://www.ourlittlebalhamlife.com/2012/08/i-am-one-lucky-girl-more-awards-you-say.html

    Nic x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Heading over to read it now! :)

      XO
      Amanda

      Delete
  8. Amanda, I don't know how this happened but I JUST saw your comment on my blog under the breakfast salad. I don't think I got an email! Anyway, I'm sorry I never responded and THANK YOU for the award!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your kind words :)