Tuesday, August 28, 2012

And the winner is...

I must admit,
I was a tad bit jealous of my roommates
this morning as they were dressed in their first-day outfits
and heading out the door for classes.
It turns out,
I never have Tuesday classes.
Trust me,
I'm certainly not complaining about this little bit of information.
However,
we did take a "first-day roomie" photo on our front porch.
The photo is not on my camera,
so I can't share it with you in this post...
but let's just say,
you can definitely tell who had class
and who rolled out of bed just five minutes prior.
{I rolled out of bed 5-minutes beforehand...
it was me}

As I sat around my lonely house,
it suddenly hit me--
today is giveaway day!
How could I have forgotten such an exciting day for my blog?!

First,
I just want to thank each and every one of you who has stopped by my blog.
I love writing and sharing embarrassing stories,
and I am glad you are there to laugh at with me along the way.
Are you ready to find out who the winner is?
I know I am--even if it does mean parting ways with
this beautiful necklace.

Alright,
enough of this stalling business...
Drum  rolls please...
Hey! Interesting fact,
I actually played the drums in band for 8-years..
Oh wait, I'm stalling again.
Okay! The winner is....

True Random Number Generator
Min:
Max:
Result: 13
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Meg, from Henning Love

Congrats, Meg!
I will be emailing you soon to let you know that you have won
and where I can send the necklace!

Want to win giveaway in the future?
Let me know in the comments below or tweet me (@jolambrechts)
with something on your wishlist
at the moment.
Giveaways are so fun and I would love to continue to do them.

Well, 
I am off to pack my first-day backpack and lay out my outfit.
Wish me luck tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your kind words :)