Sunday, August 12, 2012

Crossing #1 off my Bucket List

I have a confession.
I do not think I have stopped pouting for the last two days.
Why?
Now that I  have crossed #1 off my Bucket List,
I have nothing to look forward to in life.
Nada.
Zilch.
Nothing.
In case you are new to my blog,
I should probably fill you in on what exactly #1 might be.
You could refer to this post...
OR
I could just fill you in...

SEE COLDPLAY IN CONCERT!!!!!!

There you go.
Here is what it looks like on my Bucket List today...

SEE COLDPLAY IN CONCERT!!!!!!

There are no words to describe how completely amazing the concert was.
I am still in aww.
For once in my life, perhaps even speechless.
So instead of trying and failing to find the right words to describe my experience,
I have so kindly included a video and pictures.

video
That musical treat is what I like to call,
"Me jumping around and screaming the words to my favorite
song from Mylo Xyloto."

That song is "Charlie Brown."
Look it up.
Purchase it.
Love it to pieces.
Thank me later.

While you are thanking me for introducing you to an amazing song,
you can also thank me for not including the video I recorded of "The Scientist,"
where I am shrilly belting out the words.
I gave that song some serious soul.
I belted it out all the way from my toenails.
And your toes may curl if you hear my rendition.
So I shall not post it.
You're welcome.

Ticket in hand.
Mylo Band on wrist.
One. Happy. Girl.
Sarah and I ready to GO!
Our whole group



AHHHHHHH!
I let out a scream every time I look back at these pictures.
You can probably hear me from behind your computer screen.
Those loud screams of delight may also be the reason why the
stranger next to me moved over during the concert.
What do I say to that?
Thank you, stranger/blonde girl next to me at the concert.
You gave me plenty of space to flair my arms around and jump.


But on a serious note:
What am I going to do with the rest of my life now?
That was #1 on my Bucket List.
I cannot emphasize that enough.
I have a feeling that the rest of my life is just going to go downhill from here.
A very steep hill,
starting with work at 6:30am tomorrow morning.
But hey!
At least I was in the same room as Chris Martin.

Oh.
And Chris Martin,
remember when I screamed "Marry Me!!!"
at your St. Paul Show?
Well if things with Gwyneth don't work out,
my offer still stands.














4 comments:

  1. I wanted to go to a Coldplay concert this year! I was out of town when they performed in my state! I was so mad! You are so lucky! Great pictures!

    http://baileysbulletins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Bummer!!! I think I would have cried for a month straight if I had missed it. BUT you will have to go next time they tour the U.S. in a few years. I promise, you won't regret purchasing those tickets! :)

      XO
      Amanda

      Delete
  2. I am soooooooooo jealous that you went to a coldplay concert! Take me with you next time :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your kind words :)