Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Letters (1)

Dear Friday, Thank you for giving me a day off from work.

Dear Day-off
, you were much needed.

Dear Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones workout video,
Holy Cow!
You are a tough one after I have taken a few weeks off.
Thank you for giving my booty a reminder that it is not in as good of shape as I thought it was.

Dear post-workout smoothie, You were oh so refreshing.

Dear Haircut, You were long overdue. My shaggy ends were getting a tad bit out-of-hand.

Dear Dell webcam, You should try a little harder to take clearer pictures.

Dear hairdresser, Thank you for creating good conversation.
Awkward conversations/questions really put a damper on my hair styling experience.

Dear Maggie, I'm sorry I haven't taken you for a walk the last couple of days. It has been a tad bit hot for you, darling...and your sister (aka I) have been feeling rather lazy.


Dear Biochemistry
, You are already creating stress in my life and classes haven't even started yet. Just the thought gives me a tummy ache. Please be kind.

Dear roommates, I am excited to move-in with you guys on Sunday.


Dear Hyvee, Please have good sales as I begin grocery shopping on my own next week.

Dear South Dakota State University, I'm baaaaack!!!...well, almost!



Link-up to the Friday Letters fun! :)


4 comments:

  1. Cute letters! I'm a new follower :)

    Sarah
    sweetnessoflaught.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...and for the follow, as well! :)

      XO
      Amanda

      Delete
  2. Hello Name Twin! Stopping by from the Linkup :)

    Your hair looks great!

    Aren't webcams the best...and the WORST. Blech.

    Have a great time back at school!

    Hope the weekend is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! We have the best names around, I'd say! ;)
      Thanks so much for the follow!

      XO
      Amanda

      Delete

I love your kind words :)