Thursday, August 23, 2012

Me, Myself & I: Link-up


I love link-ups!
This month, I decided to join one of my favorite bloggers, Breanna,
over at My Beautiful, Crazy Life for the Me, Myself, and I August link-up.
I missed out on the July festivities,
but I am so excited to join the fun this month.

1. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
I would strive for a career where I could either be a dietitian/personal trainer and write for a health magazine, or be a dietician/personal trainer and appear on television shows like the CBS Early Show. Basically, I want to be BIG in the health and nutrition industry. However, I often put these thoughts in the back of my mind since I am probably more likely to win the lottery than be the next Jillian Michaels.

2. If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?

First, I would beg celebrities to donate some of their pocket change to me.
Next, with the money, I would travel the world with my favorite people.
Then, I guess I would die a happy girl.
Oh, but first, maybe I would guilt Liam Hemsworth
into dumping Miley Cyrus to marry me.
I mean he could have the girl back after I die anyway
And maybe by then her hair will have grown out.
You can’t tell me he is digging this look…

over this look…

3. If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?

“Small town girl, makes a difference in a big city.”
I had kind of a hard time thinking of this one.
So forgive me if it is rather lame.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?

When people smoke around me.
First of all,
I hate the smell of smoke.
Second of all,
I can't breath when smoke is around me.
Third,
I don't want to breath-in those carcinogens.
I actually dumped my last boyfriend after he whipped out a cigar and started smoking around me.
It made me snap.
So, yes, this is a serious matter, folks.
Smoke around me?
I may just break-up with you.

5. What is your favorite chick flick movie?
Let's be honest,
is there really any need for other movie genres?
Chick flicks complete my life.

I HAVE to pick 2.
I just can’t narrow it down to 1.
“The Holiday”

and
“You’ve Got Mail”

In fact,
I may need to go watch these two right now.
Hasta La Vista!

P.S.
Don't forget to link-up and read everyone else's posts! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I have to die laughing at the "you can't tell me he's digging this" quote. I've heard she donated it for cancer, but you can't tell me she could have chosen a better hair style than that one. It looks terribly uneven, have you seen the back??? Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Honestly, I'm not entirely sure that I have seen the back. I'm googling it right now! On second thought, maybe I don't want to see it! :p

      XO
      Amanda

      Delete

I love your kind words :)