Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Great Unveiling

Like any great middle-aged woman,
I love HGTV.
I can't get enough of seeing homes transform from blah to dazzling.
Except, I'm not a middle-aged woman. 
I've always been a bit of an old soul though...
In the 9th grade, my favorite magazine was Good Housekeeping.
Which leads me to the questions on your minds,
"How does this girl have any friends?"
Believe me, I've been wondering the same thing for years.
It's one of God's mysteries, I would guess.

Anyway, back to HGTV.
My favorite part about those shows is the much anticipated room reveal
And let me tell you, I get into these shows. 
When watching House Hunters, I'm practically on the edge of my seat--
dying to see which room they choose.
So you can probably imagine my excitement as I am about to unveil some photos from
my bedroom makeover.
Now don't fall off your seats, folks--
I know the anticipation is killing you.
But first, take a quick minute to go back and check out what my room looked like

Did you look back and reminisce?
Good.
10-points for you.
I think taking another look at those nasty butterscotch walls
allows you to truly soak in the progress my room has made.

Alright.
Drum roll, puhhhlease!

Ta-da!!!






It may definitely not as luxurious Blair Waldorf's room, 
but it is my little place to call home.

Well,
I am off to sleep in that cozy bed above. 
I bet you can even picture me curled up, 
now that you know what my room looks like.
That's not creepy at all.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I love your kind words :)