Monday, October 1, 2012

Without A Trace

Ohhh College.
I love college.
My nights have been pretty wild lately.
It really doesn't get much crazier than me, my laptop,
and some quality time with statistical analysis.
See what I mean?
Just living the dream, ladies and gentlemen.
Livin' the dream.

So if you have been wondering why I have been gone, without a trace,
from the blogospohere lately...
The above picture accurately depicts where I have been camped out.
All day. Errday.

But just in case you think I haven't had a little fun in college,
I did make it to the SDSU Beef Bowl Game this weekend...
yes, you heard me right.
Only in SD are cows auctioned off at half-time.
My roommate Tasha and I (aka debate partners for life)...
Our other two roomies, Alyssa and Amanda are in the background.
This was the only picture I got of the four of us.
There you have it--
a little proof that I have not fallen' off the face of the universe.
No worries.
I'm still here.
Once life slows down a bit (fingers crossed),
I hope to post more regularly.
As for now,
I will keep ya posted between biochemistry and food science and internship applications and exams and Dietetics and Health Science meetings...
ya catch my drift?
I will do my best to keep ya'll posted...
but I can't promise any miracles.
This girl is no Wonder Woman...
But I certainly try to be ;)



2 comments:

  1. you look better then I did in college! At least you are doing it in style! you go girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love your kind words :)