Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Me, Myself, & I Linkup...5th Month

It's a bit ironic that I am 
writing a post with the title containing the words
"Me"
"Myself"
and
"I"
Wasn't it just last week that I posted about
the book I am reading called,
It's Not about Me ?!?
The two don't seem to mesh too well, 
do they?

However, after not blogging for over a month,
I realized how much I missed link-ups with other blogs.
 So I decided to join the fun this month with Breanna
and the other hosts.
{1}
What are your top 5 favorite movies to watch during the Holidays?

In no particular order...
-The Grinch
-It's a Wonderful Life
-The Holiday
-A Charlie Brown Christmas
-The Santa Clause
Charlie Brown Christmas...
http://earthboundwinglessdream.tumblr.com/post/1709781411 via Amanda's Pinterest

{2}
It's the month of giving thanks, what are you most thankful for?

I'm going to do my best not to give the stereotypical answers
that we automatically give to this question.
However, most of those common answers are common for a reason--
they are the most important aspects of our lives.
thanksgiving
http://www.centsationalgirl.com/2011/09/transitioning-your-home-for-fall/ via Amanda's Pinterest

-I am thankful for the opportunities that I have been blessed with this past year to gain experience in my future profession as a nutrition professional.
-I am thankful for the love and support that my family and friends openly offer me--
even when they have more important things to worry about
-I am thankful for my faith community at SDSU and my ability to be able to travel on Mission Trips 
and grow in my faith as a Christian.
I am thankful for good health and the strength I receive through good nutrition and running.

{3}
If there was a quote or verse to describe your life, what would it be?
Faith
http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/477733472941684859_pSEQbJiH.jpg via Amanda's Pinterest

{4}
Who in your family are you most like?

When I first read this question, I immediately thought
"my mom."

Then I started thinking about the number of times my mom and brother 
tell me, "You're just like you're father."
{Those tend to be my more obnoxious attributes...sorry, dad.}

{5}
What is your favorite drink order at Starbucks?
 Starbucks Chai Tea Latte
-My drink of choce really depends on the time of year
-Summer: Very Berry Hibiscus
-Fall: Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte
-Overall: Skinny Chai Latte
 
Be sure to join the link-up and share facts about yourself, as well.

5 comments:

  1. New follower! Love your blog :)

    kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your mom look just alike, both beautiful :) Loved your answers to #2! Thanks for linking up friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you are too sweet! :) (My mom says thanks :p )

      Delete

I love your kind words :)