Thursday, December 27, 2012

Birthdays on Birthdays on Birthdays


Round 1:
Birthday with friends on the night of my 21st Birthday
 
Love these ladies!
We are just missing our fourth roomie--another Amanda!


Tasha is educating me before we head out
All of the girls

The friends that dealt with me at the Coldplay concert and during a semester of Physiology

My first drink!!
So appropriate for my winter birthday!
Round 2:
Birthday Brunch with family
Mini pancake stacks

Giving the whipped topping my approval
My mom doesn't mess around when it comes to entertaining for her princess ;)




No boyfriends!
Shocker
Birthdays not only confirm that I am no spring chicken,
but also that I have a lot of loving friends and family in my life to be thankful for.

Thank you to all who helped celebrate my special day with me!

Speaking of birthdays,
I should probably start getting ready for another birthday celebration tonight.
This time it is the 21st birthday of a friend of mine.
I hope her day is just as special is mine was.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful 21st birthday! Your brunch looked delicious! I think I may need to make mini pancake stacks for my kids!

    Happy 21st!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your kind words :)