Thursday, December 20, 2012

ERMAHGERD! It's my birthday!


With the exception of the improper use of
"its" in the picture above,
it pretty well describes how I am feeling right now...
So I guess if I am doing my math properly,
I am 21 today.
21!!

vinte e dois

dvadeset i jedan

tredive

eenentwintig

I can only speak English, 
but Google works wonders when you type in
"21 in different languages"

....just on the off chance that I have any readers that speak Croatian
and what-not.

Well,
Happy Birthday to me!
I will tell you how I celebrated this weekend.



4 comments:

  1. Happy happy Birthday! I hope you celebrate wonderfully and thanks for the mini-language lesson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet girl! I had a fantastic birthday! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday!! I turned 21 a few months ago--it does feel altogether very old and grown-up of an age! I could add a few languages to your collection...Chinese: er shi yi, Spanish: veinte uno, Bahasa Indonesia: dua puluh satu..... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...for the birthday wish and the additional languages! ;) Have a very Merry Christmas! :)

      Delete

I love your kind words :)