Sunday, December 2, 2012

Finals week is coming to town

He's She's makin' a list.
And checkin' it twice 20x.
And gonna find out who's naughty and nice she has no social life.
Santa Claus Finals week is coming to town.

That's right.
Finals week is coming to a university near you.
For me,  that university is just blocks away.

Number of exams coming up?
5
 Papers to write?
2
Presentations to give?
2
Hours in the day?
Not enough.

Luckily, I have been able to cross off a few
items from the daunting "to-do lists" 
I compiled.

However, laundry clearly wasn't one of my priorities...

 But I did get out and enjoy a nice run on December 1st, of all days...
 Running was not actually on my long to-do list.
Oh well.
Snaps to me, anyway.

Speaking of Snaps...
That reminds me of the 6am Boys and Girls Club meeting I had a couple weeks ago--
yes.
6am!!!!
It was my first meeting and before I knew it,
 employees were going around the room sharing
"proud moments" from the club...
which was followed by everyone cheering 
"Ohhhhhh SNAP!" while snapping simultaneously.
I kid you not.
Words cannot describe how comical this was to my 6am brain.

Ohhh SNAP! 
I actually have another snaps story I was just reminded of--
Legally Blonde: The Musical 
was performed by the theater department on campus this weekend.
Guess who attended...
 

Snaps to my friend, Kjersten for traveling a couple hours from her college
just to see me the performance.
But honestly...
I didn't realize my college had so much talent
The girl who played Elle Woods just
killed it.

Well I am off to go cross a few more things off that to-do list...
because we all know that time is ticking and 
Santa Claus is coming to town soon...

Oh, I mean finals week.

 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a busy week ahead of you. Finals are always such a pain.

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, finals are about to kill me too! good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love your kind words :)