Monday, December 10, 2012

Sick as a Hound

Picture this.
My Biochemistry test is approximately 8 hours away.
I wake up, and BAM.
Stomach Flu.
After getting a couple hours of sleep,
I trekked over to campus and sat at the library.
And just in case "throw up at the library" has ever been on my bucket list...
{and let's hope to the Lord above that it never was on my list}
Well, I can cross that off right now.
Time of occurrence:
t-30 minutes before my dreaded Biochemistry final.
I don't make this stuff up.

Actually, let's start over.
Don't picture that.
Please.

Needless to say, my finals week did not start off as planned.
I guess I wasn't kidding when I said "The thought of going to the library makes me nauseous."
However, let's keep this positive--
I AM DONE WITH BIOCHEMISTRY FOREVER!!!
Want to see how I celebrated?

 Doesn't every college student watch The Fox and the Hound
while sick?
I'm used to having my mom cater to my every need while I am sick,
{I have a very, very low pain tolerance}
so a childhood favorite was the next best thing.
Thank you, Netflix!
This scene gets me every time
and today was no exception.
Tears were streaming down my face.
Please tell me I am not the only one?!

 After sleeping a bit longer, 
I decided to try a little soup and discovered
a new show that I am now hooked on, Revenge.
I guess being sick isn't all bad.

Well I am off to bed. 
Actually that's a lie.
I've been in this darn bed the past 10 hours.

Here's to better health tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Oh no:( Fox and the hound makes me tear up everytime!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

I love your kind words :)