Friday, March 29, 2013

Bringin' Out the Inner Child

Pre-edited photo from: http://fi-sha.blogspot.com/2011/01/blow-baby-blow.html

Last weekend was the notorious Pub Crawl
in my college town.
Let me tell you,
this little lady was crawlin'...
Okay...
So I guess I wasn't crawling in a drunken stupor.
Actually, I skipped pub crawl all together.
My boyfriend, Brian, and I actually took a 
quick trip to Target (I was feeling deprived)
and we ended up making our own fun 
as a result of the Target dollar section.

That's right,
we purchased race cars in a package of two
for $1.00.
What a bargain.
Instead of crawling from bar to bar,
we literally crawled across the kitchen floor chasing our cars.
Pinky (aka my car) clearly won a majority of our races.
Though, Brian may disagree.
Sure, I could have gone downtown with friends and had plenty of fun.
Call me an old soul (or a child, in this instance),
but sometimes I just prefer to stay-in for the night
in a comfy pair of sweatpants and act like a child. 
Schoolwork and other life stressors make me take life so seriously
a majority of the time.
Sometimes it is nice to be able to kick back and be silly.

Take a break from your crazy, busy life
and do something fun from your childhood...
Trust me, the work will be waiting for you later.

Photobucket

1 comment:

I love your kind words :)