Monday, April 22, 2013

Dreaming of Spring

I have to admit,
I have been in a bit of a blogging rut lately.
I find myself yearning to write about blooming tulips,
wearing bright floral dresses and breaking-in strappy sandals.
Instead, this was the view outside my window all day...
The quality of the photo is poor, but you can rest assured that flakes
of snow were falling outside ALL. DAY. LONG.
Might I remind you that it is April 23.
That's April 2-3.
Do you think this weather is really conducive for beautiful scenes like this...

or fun outfits like this...

 Or adorable picnic dates like this...

The answer is "No!" if you were wondering.
In fact the weather is really good for nothing more than loafing
around in a pair of old sweatpants while watching Netflix...
At least that's how I plan on lying here, 
dreaming of Spring making an appearance.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I just stumbled upon it, and I am excited to follow all of your blogging adventures! I am excited to find new christian bloggers on here. I am new to the blogging scene, follow me at http://foreverconvinced.blogspot.com/ :). xo-Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here, spring only just arrived last week, but it is amazing. I think the wait makes it even more special, and since we have had one of the longest winters, I find myself being so grateful for every little flower that pops up! Hopefully it'll soon be you turn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog! I know how you're feeling. We had a dark winter, and I'm so excited to finally be seeing the sun out and flowers blooming. A new creation will soon come!

    ReplyDelete

I love your kind words :)