Monday, April 29, 2013

Just Stopping In...


Hi Friends!
I am just stopping in before I call it a night to say
that I probably won't be around much this week.
The end of a semester is a beautiful thing,
yet it always arrives packaged with exams and stress.
I have received so many thoughtful comments lately from you all
and I wanted to let you know that I have noticed and do plan on responding
after this semester is officially over.
I am excited to get back on a more regular blogging schedule,
because I have all kinds of things to share:
my Cara Box Reveal, Recipes, Pinterest DIY's, thoughts,
passions, etc.
Even though I may be neglecting the blogging world the next few days,
I hope you will stay tuned for a bright summer ahead.

And for all of you in the midst of finals as well, 
this is one of my favorite verses during times of stress and anxiety.

"Cast all your anxiety on Him,
because He cares for you."
-1 Peter 5:7

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with finals girl! You can do it! Mine are coming up in a few weeks as well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love your kind words :)