Monday, April 15, 2013

Lighten Up!

I've always been one to take life a bit too seriously...
"Lighten up," they'd say.
Perhaps I took the suggestion a bit too seriously this afternoon.
Three-hours later and more money spent than anticipated,
I went from this...



to this...


It took me a long time to make the decision to turn to the blonde side.
I think a part of me is just trying to entice spring/summer to come a bit more quickly.
Especially after having my first college snow day on Thursday...
Might I remind you that it is the middle of April!!!!
 In case you were wondering, 
this is what April looks like in South Dakota...
 Blonde hair should entice the snow to melt, right?
Well that was my thought process this afternoon.
With that kind of hypothesis, perhaps I am a blonde after all ;)

Photobucket

2 comments:

I love your kind words :)