Monday, May 6, 2013

Go Green or Go Home...or Go Green at Home


Isn't it funny how things come to you right when you need a pick-me-up?
I was going through a stressful couple weeks of school and to top it all off,
we even had a snow day...in the middle of April.
The snow day itself was enough to put a damper on my day.
I had almost forgotten that I signed up for my second Cara Box with Wifessionals.





Cara Box


I sent a package to Mallory at Mal Smiles and
received this wonderful package from Heidi.
(You can check out what I sent Mal here).


The theme this month was Go Green.
I honestly had no idea what to expect with this theme.
Heidi did a wonderful job!
This month's Cara Box was filled with everything from crocheted 
flower hairpieces to Starbucks coffee.
With such a beautifully bright package, 
how could my snowy bad week not be about a hundred times better?!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your kind words :)