Sunday, September 1, 2013

Moving on! Find me on my new blog!

 pretty vintage suitcases
Via.http://imgfave.com/view/2843652
 Hello all!
It has been some time since I have blogged here at Faith Love Strength.
I have decided to start an exciting new chapter in my life by packing things up here
and launching my new blog...
I invite you all to stop by my new blog, Paving the Rugged Path.
I have been working hard to learn more about graphic design on my own
in order to do all of the designing myself. 
Props to all the graphic designers out there!
(It's so much more difficult than I ever imagined!!)

With my new blog, you can find me:
www.pavingtheruggedpath.com
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Email: pavingtheruggedpath@gmailcom

Be sure to check out my first post 
Here!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your kind words :)